Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D. (2011)
Florida Atlantic University, B.A., Criminal Justice (2007)
Jonathan Taylor is an associate attorney who joined The Law Offices of Moffa, Sutton, & Donnini, P.A., in 2016. Mr. Taylor concentrates in the area of Florida tax litigation.
Mr. Taylor joined the firm after spending 3 years as a litigation associate with a well-respected law firm in Fort Lauderdale. During that time, Mr. Taylor practiced in the areas of commercial and business litigation. Mr. Taylor received his B.A. in Criminal Justice, magna cum laude, from Florida Atlantic University. Mr. Taylor then received his J.D. from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center. While at Nova, Mr. Taylor was an associate editor with the Nova Law Review.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- All Florida Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- The Greater Fort Lauderdale Area Tax Council, Member
- Nova Law Review
Note: While Mr. Taylor’s primary practice area is Florida tax litigation, he has not been board certified in Tax by the Florida Bar.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE