Nova Southeastern University (2013)
Nova Southeastern University, Shephard Broad College of Law (2017)
Dean’s List Scholarship Recipient
Highest Grade Award: Health Policy, Bioethics, and Quality of Care
Paula Savchenko is an associate attorney at the Law Offices of Moffa, Sutton, & Donnini, P.A, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Ms. Savchenko joined the firm in 2013 and practices primarily in the areas of Taxation and Administrative Law matters, as she counsels and represents businesses and individuals in their dealings with government agencies. More specifically, most of her work involves tax and regulatory matters, with an emphasis on state and local taxation.
- Florida Tax Credits and Refunds Are Hard to Get, but Not Impossible, Journal of State Taxation, 2017, by Gerald J. Donnini, Esq. & Paula Savchenko, Esq.
- Rule Challenges Sprout from the Growing Medical Marijuana Industry, Florida Bar Administrative Law Section Newsletter, September 2018, Paula Savchenko, Esq.
- The Greater Fort Lauderdale Area Tax Council, Secretary
- The Florida Bar Administration Law Section, South Florida Chapter, Co-Chair
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- The Russian American Bar Association
- National Business Institute, Florida Medical Marijuana Law: Medical Marijuana Business Taxation: Strategies to Overcome Current Difficulties, Tampa, FL, November 2018.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE