Nova Southeastern University (2013)
Nova Southeastern University, Shephard Broad College of Law (2017)
Dean’s List Scholarship Recipient
Highest Grade Award: Health Policy, Bioethics, and Quality of Care
Paula Savchenko is an attorney at the Law Offices of Moffa, Sutton, & Donnini, P.A, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Ms. Savchenko practices primarily in the areas Administrative Law and Taxation, as she counsels and represents businesses and individuals in their dealings with government agencies. More specifically, most of her work involves state and local tax and regulatory matters, with a focus on the marijuana and hemp industries. She also speaks and writes regularly on the legal aspects of the marijuana and hemp industries, as well as tax. In addition to serving on the board of the Florida Bar – Administrative Law Section – South Florida Chapter, she also serves on the board of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Tax Council, as well as Cannabis Law Accounting and Business.
- Florida Tax Credits and Refunds Are Hard to Get, but Not Impossible, Journal of State Taxation, 2017, by Gerald J. Donnini, Esq. & Paula Savchenko, Esq.
- Rule Challenges Sprout from the Growing Medical Marijuana Industry, Florida Bar Administrative Law Section Newsletter, September 2018, Paula Savchenko, Esq.
- The Greater Fort Lauderdale Area Tax Council, Secretary
- The Florida Bar Administration Law Section, South Florida Chapter, Co-Chair
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- The Russian American Bar Association
- New Clinical Insights Conference, Legal Considerations of Medical Marijuana, West Palm Beach,FL – April 2019.
- Florida Medical Marijuana Business Association Legislative Policy Conference, Tallahassee, FL, March 2019
- National Business Institute, Florida Medical Marijuana Law: Medical Marijuana Business Taxation: Strategies to Overcome Current Difficulties; Medical Marijuana Business Licenses, Fort Lauderdale, FL, February 2019
- National Business Institute, Florida Medical Marijuana Law: Medical Marijuana Business Taxation: Strategies to Overcome Current Difficulties, Tampa, FL, December 2018.
- National Business Institute, Florida Medical Marijuana Law: Medical Marijuana Business Taxation: Strategies to Overcome Current Difficulties, Tampa, FL, November 2018.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR CASEThis form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.